Whelen’s done it again!
The Whelen L21 Series Super-LED 360° Beacons are brighter than the older models but with lower amp draw. How? The L21 Series Super-LED 360° Beacons use Whelen’s New Broadband Energy Radiator Technology. And the Super-LED light source has a rated life that exceeds that of comparable strobe tubes by more than 50:1!
Size is 6 3/8” wide and 5” high for low domes, 6 1/2” for high domes.
Additional features and specifications can be found below. Whelen also offers a 5 Year Warranty but remember: Under no circumstance should a magnetic mount light be used on a vehicle in motion. Doing so will violate all warranties and eliminate the possibility of returns or exchanges
- SmartLED beacon design offers 75 SignalAlert flashes per minute standard.
- 25 Total Scan-Lock alternating and simultaneous flash patterns built-in.
- Synchronize with up to 7 more L21 permanent mount beacons.
- Choice of Low Polycarbonate Dome (Permanent or Magnetic Mount), or High Polycarbonate Dome (Permanent Only).
- Black polycarbonate base.
- Virtually no EMI radiation.
- Permanent mount is supplied with 6” pigtail.
- Permanent mount methods: Pipe/screws/J-hook.
- Magnetic Mount includes 10 foot cord and cigar plug with On/Off and Flash Pattern switches, and an 80 lb magnet.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 1.5 Amps (peak), 0.6 Amps (average).
- Certified SAE Class J845 Class 1 360° (Amber).
- 50,000 hour rated life.
Optional Branch Guards and Brackets are available for Low Domes and High Domes.