The Code 3 Chase Dual Color 12 LED Light (Part# CD3766) is a low profile two color LED light for Interior and Exterior surface mount applications. This Dual Color directional LED warning light that can be programmed to flash either color individually or alternately. Available in various color combinations, the CD3766 Directional LED is a surface mount, dual color warning light that is ideal for a wide variety of auxiliary warning applications. Featuring linear optics, 12 high intensity LEDs (6 per color), 11 flash patterns, synchronization capability and an aluminum housing with encapsulated electronics, the CD3766 is an extremely bright, versatile and robust warning light. Each LED color can be controlled independently.
Available Color Combinations:
- CD3766AW – (6) Amber and (6) White LEDs
- CD3766BA – (6) Blue and (6) Amber LEDs
- CD3766BW – (6) Blue and (6) White LEDs
- CD3766RA – (6) Red and (6) Amber LEDs
- CD3766RB – (6) Red and (6) Blue LEDs
- CD3766RW – (6) Red and (6) White LEDs
- 12 high intensity LEDs (6 LEDs of each color)
- Each LED color can be controlled independently
- 11 flash patterns
- Aluminum housing, polycarbonate lens
- Encapsulated electronics
- Surface Mount
- Voltage:12/24 Volt
- Current: 0.9 Amps
- Temperature Range: -22F to +122F (-30C to +50C)
- Meets SAE J595 Class I, California Title 13, R65, and R10 when properly configured
- Dimensions: 1.446′ H x 6.417′ W x 1.186′ D (36.74 mm x 163 mm x 30.14 mm).
- Distance between mounting holes (center-to-center): 6-9/16”.
Code 3 Three Year Warranty