The Code 3 Defender QuadCore LED Lightbar is the latest edition of the Defender series lightbar. The QuadCore Technology uses a patented micro-optic diffuser and low-profile faceted optic shape to provide a more uniform spread of light. The QuadCore modules have 3 sub-optics for each LED to capture light efficiently for superior light concentration, providing high color intensity in either daytime or low light situations. The QuadCore lightheads utilize a streamlined design that uses less parts and a new, more efficient heat sink that allows for outstanding heat dissipation. Along with the new lightheads, a new central controller board opens up a whole new world of flash pattern options. With the new central controller board, you can synchronize individual banks of lightheads giving you the ultimate in flash pattern customizability.
NOTE: Light bars come with clear outer domes unless otherwise specified.
QuadCore Technology Benefits
- Patented micro-optic diffuser and low-profile faceted optic shape provides a more uniform spread of light.
- 3 sub-optics for each LED capture light efficiently for superior light concentration, providing high color intensity in either daytime or low light situations.
- QuadCore lightheads require lower amp draw, reducing strain on a vehicle’s electrical system.
- A new heat sink provides better heat transfer to the frame keeping the lightheads and interior of the bar cool.
- A redesigned interface between the lower lens and mounting plate provides an improved sealing system.
- QuadCore lightheads utilize less parts for maintenance free operation.
- Each lighthead is internally grounded therefore less wires are required for the lighthead to function.
- A locating tab allows for quicker replacement of lightheads.
- Redesigned connectors eliminate pinch points.
- Single and MultiColor in Red, Blue, Amber, White, or Red/Blue, Red/White, Blue/White, Red/Amber, Amber/White.
- 3” Single Color (6 LED) and MultiColor (12 LED) Lightheads Available.
- 6” Single Color (12 LED) and MultiColor (24 LED) Lightheads Available.
- Alley Lights and Scene Lights.
- New Central Controller Board allows for a multitude of new flash patterns.
- Provides the capability to synchronize banks of lights.
- New Flash Pattern Software (1000 Single/1050 MultiColor).
- One Touch Setting/Changing of Flash Patterns.
- Flasher/Steady Burn Feature for Work Lights and Scene Lights.
- Dimming Feature.
- Built-In NarrowStik Function.
- Serial Interface.
- Opticom 795H Infrared LED Emitter (E795LP).
- NASCC ArrrowStik Controller Shows Emulation Patterns.
- Quick Disconnect Switch.
- Auto Dimming with Photo Cell.
- Solar Panel with Battery Charger.
- Black Intermolded Solar Barrier is Standard – Red, Blue or Amber optional.
- Standard Lengths: 23′, 35′, 36′, 44′, 47′, 48′, 52′, 58′, 70′, 82′, 94′ L x 13.5” D x 2.25” H.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Meets applicable SAE, J845, NFPA, California Title 13 and ECE65 specifications when properly configured.
Code 3 One Year Warranty on the entire lightbar and Five Year Warranty on LED modules