The Federal Signal Allegiant Lightbar is packed with Federal Signal exclusive technology and options to provide a superior multicolor warning. Designed to keep you safe on the road, the Allegiant includes 28 high performing, attention-getting flash patterns, built-in SignalMaster, and impressive flood light capabilities. The Allegiant features a bed light option which shines a steady work light down from the light bar onto the bed of the truck for added visibility for operators.
Takedown and alley positions are also configurable to fit your needs. Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux multicolor LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation. Built with Solaris LED reflector technology, the Allegiant light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source.
ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time. For maximum performance, the FS Convergence Network provides ‘plug-n-play’ installation. Utilizing standard RJ45 connections, the Allegiant can be easily programmed using a SmartSiren Platinum system or 6-button serial controller. With control head programmability, the user can customize the keypad to meet their needs.
The Allegiant is also available with a traditional cable (discrete). The discrete version features front/rear control, two modes of operation and low power mode. Options including front flood, rear white lighting, bed light and S/T/T are available.
NOTE: Light bars come with clear outer domes unless otherwise specified.
- Low profile, dual color, linear light bar
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces potential failure points
- Solaris LED reflector technology
- SpectraLux LED reflector technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, White, and Green
- Models are available with FS Convergence Network for “plug-n-play” installation and programming
- 28 Built-in flash patterns
- Available in 45” (ALGT45) and 53” (ALGT53) lengths
- Top domes available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Gray and Red
- Configurable alley and takedown positions
- White LEDs can be utilized as takedowns and flood lighting
- Auto dim option
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: ALGT45 = 9 Amps Average, ALGT53 = 11 Amps Average
- ALGT45 – 44.5 in (113.0 cm) x 11.2 in (28.4 cm) x 2.0 in (5.1 cm)
- ALGT53 – 52.7 in (133.9 cm) x 11.2 in (28.4 cm) x 2.0 in (5.1 cm)
Federal Signal Five Year Warranty
You must be logged in to post a comment.