The Whelen Responder LP Linear Super-LED Mini Lightbar is a low profile, mini lightbar that provides all the high performance LED warning and signaling benefits in a smaller size that fits all your special applications. The Super-LED modules are mounted on a rugged polycarbonate base that is built to take the roughest conditions and long hours you face. Theses mini lightbars are road tested, vibration and moisture resistant, and use much lower current than other warning lights. Put a Responder LP to work on your utility, security, fleet, construction or public works vehicle.
- 100,000 hour rated life.
- 6 Amber Super-LED, Linear-LED modules.
- Built-in electronic flasher with 46 Scan-Lock flash patterns plus 4 simulated rotating patterns.
- ActionScan is the default flash pattern.
- Permanent mount includes 6″ pigtail.
- Polycarbonate dome with smooth exterior will not gather dirt and dust.
- Rugged Polycarbonate Base.
- Class 1, SAE J845 Certified.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 6.0 amp draw (peak), 2.4 amp draw (avg)
- Dimensions: 17″ (43cm) W x 2-7/8 (74mm) H x 6-5/16 (160mm) D.
Amber bars comes with Amber tinted domes.
Whelen 5 Year Warranty
**The manufacturer of this product and SIRENNET warn against driving with magnetically mounted warning light installed. Use of a magnetic mount on vehicle in motion will violate warranty.**