Today we are looking at the Whelen M9 Series Turn Arrow Light (M9T), the largest turn arrow light in the M Series Lighthead family. This light is composed of 120 amber LEDs and an Amber arrow shaped non-optic polycarbonate lens.
The turn arrow light is designed to be installed as a surface mount warning light with the included two screws. The M9T has seven Scan-Lock flash patterns including Steady-Burn.
The assembly is resistant to water, moisture, dust, and other environmental conditions, an ideal light for vehicles that are used in harsh conditions. The hard coated lens provides extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical exposure. The PC board is conformal coated for additional protection.
The M9T is furnished with 6″ unterminated pigtails, a rubber gasket, 2 screws, and screw grommets included for installation. Additional mounting options are purchased separately. You can rest easy knowing this light is built to last and backed by a Whelen Five Year Warranty.
- 120 LEDs for an extremely bright output.
- 7 Scan-Lock patterns including Steady-Burn.
- Amber arrow shaped non-optic polycarbonate lens.
- Sealed for resistant to water, moisture, dust, and other environmental conditions.
- Three wire, 6 inch pigtail.
- Rubber gasket, 2 screws, and screw grommets included for installation.
- Lens Color: Amber
- Voltage: +12 VDC
- Amp Draw : 1.20 Amps
- Size: 6.51” H x 10.34” W x 1.39” D.
- Meets SAE specifications J1395, J588, and J1330.