The Whelen M6 V-Series 2-N-1 Super-LED Lighthead (Model M6V2) is ahead of the curve in terms of shape, power, and reach.
The M6 V-Series 2-N-1 Super-LED Lighthead marks a new generation of versatile, compact lightheads that implement Whelen’s Super-LED technology and act as two-in-one warning/perimeter lights.
Not only is it a dynamic shape and can do the work of two lights, this lighthead combines V-Series 180° warning with 6 White Super-LEDs for illumination.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Two-in-one warning/perimeter combination light.
- Combines 12 Super-LEDs for 180° Warning with 6 White Super-LEDs for illumination.
- Available in Amber, Blue, Red and White Warning LEDs.
- 21 Scan-Lock flash patterns including synchronizable patterns.
- Lens are available as Color-Clear or All Clear.
- Hard coated lenses minimize environmental damage from the sun, salt and road chemicals.
- Unique thermal plastic rubber grommet seals 1″ (24mm) wire entry.
- Surface mount.
- Amp Draw: M6V2: warning 1.5 amp peak/0.60 avg; perimeter light 0.77 amps.
- Optional flange available in Chrome (M6FC) or Black (M6FB).
- Size M6V2: 4-5/16″ (109mm) H x 2-1/4″ (57mm) D x 6-3/4″ (170mm) L.
Warning Certified To:
- NFPA 1901 when properly configured.
- ASTM / KKK 1822-F Upper and Lower.
- NFPA 1917 2013 Edition Upper and Lower.
- Table 220.127.116.11 Optical Power Requirements Large Ambulance.
- Table 18.104.22.168 Optical Power Requirements Small Ambulance.
- SAE J595.
- SAE J845 Selective Coverage.
- CAC Title 13.
Illumination Certified To:
- AMD 024 Perimeter Illumination Spec.: Two lightheads on each side of the vehicle.
- NFPA 22.214.171.124 Ground Lighting: One lighthead mounted up to 6 feet.
Whelen Five Year HDP Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty