Featuring 4 color combinations, 11 flash patterns, and 12 high intensity LEDs (6 per color), the Code 3 Chase Dual Color Deck/Dash Light (CD3766-VDL) is a great option for a warning light.
It’s a low profile two color LED light for interior applications. The Dual Color Directional LED Warning Light can be programmed to flash either color individually or alternately. Featuring linear optics and individual control of each LED color and an aluminum housing with encapsulated electronics, the CD3766-VDL is an extremely bright, versatile and robust warning light.
Available Color Combinations:
- CD3766AW-VDL (6) Amber and (6) White LEDs
- CD3766BW-VDL (6) Blue and (6) White LEDs
- CD3766RB-VDL (6) Red and (6) Blue LEDs
- CD3766RW-VDL (6) Red and (6) White LEDs
- 12 high intensity LEDs (6 LEDs of each color).
- Each LED color can be controlled independently.
- 69 flash patterns.
- Aluminum housing, polycarbonate lens.
- Encapsulated electronics.
- Deck/Dash Mount: 4 suction cups or 2 “L” brackets.
- 9 foot long cable 2 switch plug.
- Voltage:12/24 Volt
- Current: 0.9 Amps
- Temperature Range: -22F to +122F (-30C to +50C)
- Meets SAE J595 Class I, California Title 13, R65, and R10 when properly configured.
- Dimensions: 2.25″ H x 7.75″ W x 4.50″ D (57 mm x 197 mm x 114 mm).
Code 3 Five Year Warranty
For quotes and additional information, check out http://sirennet.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.