For Wednesday’s Product Post, the Sirennet Team is taking a look at the ECCO 3410 Series 8 Module Safety Director.
This item is a high-intensity warning system designed to direct traffic approaching from the rear of a stationary vehicle. The light is able to be mounted on the interior or exterior of the vehicle, and is compact enough that it won’t block vision or stick out. It can be mounted either flush to the vehicle or using the provided mounting brackets.
The 3410 Safety Director has eight warning modules and each warning module has 6 high-intensity LEDs to ensure a strong warning signal to approaching traffic. It is controlled by a modern, soft touch remote that provides fingertip control of the 3410’s nine built-in flash patterns. It also features an LED display that mimics the selected pattern in real time. Includes signal bar, controller and 15 foot cable (Also available in 35 foot and 55 foot lengths).
ECCO offers a 3 Year Warranty with this product. More features and specifications are included below. Head to our website http://sirennet.com for pricing and additional information!
- Eight reflective modules with six LEDs.
- 9 Flash Patterns: 2 Left, 2 Right, 2 for Center Out, 3 for Warning.
- 5 Soft touch buttons.
- Extruded aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens.
- Auxillary (ALT) button controls a separate circuit.
- LED Color: Amber Only
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 1.6 Amps
- Temperature Range: -22F to +122F
- Approval: SAE J595 Class I, CE, R10
- Dimensions: 48.1″ (1222mm) L x 1.9″ (48mm) H x 2.5″ (63mm)