Want to ensure that your fire apparatus or ambulance is seen from a distance so that you can arrive quickly and safely at a scene? The Federal Signal LED Traffic Clearing Light helps to alert drivers faster to the presence of an emergency service vehicle with a unique sequence of flash patterns and strong LED TCL optics.
The flash patterns on this product direct light to the driver’s rear-view mirror warning them of the emergency vehicle, while the LED TCL and perimeter warning lights work together to help warn roadway traffic. A
The Traffic Clearing Light features perimeter lights that provide 360-degree of warning light around the emergency vehicle, in addition to the LED TCL which produces 250+ feet of directional light to the front of the emergency vehicle.
- Current Draw 3.0 A/1.5 A (6×4) – 7.0 A (9×7)
- Input Voltage 12/24 VDC (6×4) – 12 VDC (9×7)
- Operating Temperature Range -40˚C to 80˚C
- Physical Specs. (HxWxD) 6×4 – 4.15 in (10.5 cm) x 6.56 (16.7 cm) x 1.67 in (4.2 cm)
- 9×7 – 7.15 in (18.1 cm) x 9.16 (23.3 cm) x 1.66 in (4.2 cm)
- Ship Weight 6×4 – 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 9×7 – 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
Interested in purchasing one of these models? Head to http://sirennet.com for more details and pricing.