When we were choosing which product to discuss with you all today, the Code 3 Pursuit Lightbar seemed like an obvious choice. It’s suitable for many types of vehicles and purposes, it’s sturdy and won’t require much maintenance, and it’s got a low current draw. When it comes to lightbars we love, it’s right at the top.
The Pursuit Lightbar has a sleek, inconspicuous shape but don’t think that will impact it’s light output. This is a powerful, super bright light with two unique levels of lighting (in a 3” high lightbar!) and the upper level contains 360º of ProAxis Optics Technology LEDs in Red, Blue or Amber for maximum warning intensity.
Set on an aluminium chassis and encased in clear, weatherproof, polycarbonate lenses along with encapsulated electronic control modules, this item is strong, durable and protected against the environment. There are numerous options and lengths available and lightbar can either be mounted permanently to the vehicle or mounted using the vehicle roof gutters. It also utilizes individual top lenses for easy internal access with a provision to disconnect the lightbar cable to allow easy removal of the lightbar.
Here are some other unique features that set the Code 3 Pursuit apart from all other lightbars on the market today:
- Two Unique Levels of Lighting in a 3” High Lightbar (as mentioned above)
- The upper level contains 360º of ProAxis Optics Technology LEDs in Red, Blue or Amber for maximum warning intensity. (as mentioned above)
- The lower level contains multiple types of functionality such as takedowns, alley lights, traffic director and optional scene lights.
- New optics technology provides exceptional LED brightness for takedown and alley lighting.
- Powerful Lower Level LEDs for use as Takedowns, Alley, Rear Arrowstik, Flashing & Intersection Lights in White or Amber.
Cutting Edge Programming and Configuration
- All new PC programming software interface (C3 Pro) allows the user to program every level, every head, and every flash pattern to their needs.
- Never before seen flash pattern combinations, intersection, dim, and cruise options, that allow the user to create the lightbar for their specific mission.
- Corner Intersection Sweeping Flash Pattern for Lower Level Lights.
- The best part is the user can preview all of it before installing it on their light bar.
- A serial network control system allows for easy control over settings, configurations, flash patterns, and more while still allowing the user to utilize existing control or switching systems.
Unlimited Flash Patterns
- Each lighthead can be assigned an individual flash pattern providing almost unlimited flash pattern options.
- Flash red/blue on the upper level, a NarrowStik on the bottom rear and a full Takedown on the lower front – all at the same time!
- An exceptional Code 3 Sweeping Intersection light pattern for the lower level can be selected.
- 2 levels of Auto Dimming can be programmed per light head and per level.
- The Pursuit allows you to choose from a high or low “Cruise” intensity, and a high or low “Flicker Cruise” intensity.
Impressive Integrated LED Takedown lights
- Optional powerful lower level white LED scene lights provide up to 360º of illumination.
- Lower level LEDs are individually switchable (left, right, front, and back) for use as alley lights, takedown lights, work lights and intersection lights.
Designed to survive in the harshest of working environments
- Revolutionary new internal layout and design, making maintenance and troubleshooting a snap!
- An integrated lens sealing system and Encapsulated Control Electronics in conjunction with membrane vents protect the Pursuit from vibration, moisture, dirt, and dust.
- Wiring channels and connector retaining clips along with a specifically designed cable gland keep all internal wiring neat, organized, and secure.
- A unique top protection system mounted beneath the lightbar lenses secures internal components from damaging UV sunlight while helping the lightbar run cooler and more efficiently.
- A curved form factor that allows the lightbar to match the curved roofs of today’s emergency vehicles.
Easy to Install and Troubleshoot
- The light bar has one small cable with a hot, ground, and two serial wires making routing and installation of the cable a breeze.
- Indicator lights for each lighthead on the circuit board show if it is receiving a signal, making troubleshooting at the board level much faster.
- One-to-one plug ratio on internal wiring harness allows easy replacement of a single bad wire as opposed to having to replace a whole harness.
- Each lighthead is labeled with a color coded grommet plus a label indicating color/date of manufacture. This makes identifying the LED type and warranty date extremely easy!
Easy to Maintain
- Aluminum plates under the top lenses prevent UV degradation.
- Uniquely molded grommet system, at entry point of lightbar cable, prevents water ingress or cable wear.
- Organized internal locating system contains wiring tracks for routing all wiring and connections, keeping all internals neat and eliminating pinched wires.
- Brass inserts are molded into the polycarbonate base to prevent screw stripping or cracking when the top lens screws are tightened.
- The tough polycarbonate exterior lenses are fixed to a solid alloy chassis with stainless steel fittings.
- The cable gland in the base of the lightbar seals around the ultra-thin 0.40” power and data cable.
- Auto Dimming with Photocell
- Lower Level Traffic Director
- Upper Lenses Available in Red, Blue, Amber or Clear
- Internal Illuminated Sign Module*
- Available Lengths (inches): 24”, 30”, 36”, 41”, 47”*, 53”, 59”*, 65”, 71”, 77”, 83”.
- Available Lengths (metric): 604mm, 754mm, 904mm, 1054mm, 1204mm*, 1354mm, 1504mm*, 1654mm, 1804mm, 1954mm, 2104mm.
- Width and Height (common): 13.45” W x 3” H (343 mm x 76mm).
- Multi-voltage (10–30V) Operation with Class-leading EMC Performance
- Designed to meet SAE Class 1, California Title 13 , when properly configured. Also meets R10, IP65, CISPR 25.
*Illuminated Sign Available only in 47” & 59” L.
Code 3 Five Year Warranty on LED Modules and Central Controller
Give us a call or visit our website sirennet.com to learn more!