From our good buddies at Whelen comes the Avenger II TRIO Combination Linear/TIR Single LED Dash/Deck Light.
Like many of our favorite lights, this model is compact and inconspicuous and can be transferred to different vehicles with ease. The newly designed combination Linear/TIR optics provide high intensity warning and illumination while the smaller profile maximizes space for optimal versatility.
Like its predecessor, the Avenger II continues this product’s reputation for excellent functionality and efficiency.
Some of its features include multiple flash patterns, a SAE Class 1 certification, and 18 Super-LEDs total with 6 TIR and 12 Linear.
The TRIO model includes two recessed buttons in the housing: 1 ScanLock button for flash pattern selection and 1 Mode button for color combination selection.
More information on the Whelen Avenger II TRIO Combo Linear/TIR Single LED Dash/Deck Light is below.
- 18 Super-LEDs total: 6 TIR and 12 Linear.
- TRIO color combinations include:
- Multiple flash patterns (See PDF flyer).
- SAE Class 1 Certified.
- Hardcoated lenses minimize UV damage and resist scratches.
- Universal swivel bracket with three suction cups will fit the contour of any windshield or can be used for permanent mount.
- Black polycarbonate housing.
- Includes 10 foot straight cord with cigar plug featuring two switches for On/Off and steady-burn override.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Certifications: Class 1, SAE J595, California Title 13 (Red Only).
- Single unit: 1-3/4” (44mm) H x 4-1/2” (114mm) D x 6-1/2” (165mm) L.
- Height with adjustable mounting bracket for all models: 1-3/5” (41mm) to 2-9/10” (74mm).
Whelen Five Year Warranty