Today’s product post highlights a classic of Whelen Engineering brilliance: the Whelen L53 Class 3 LED Beacon.
Want a light that’s powerful, inconspicuous, and won’t burn out quickly, causing you to purchase a pricey replacement? Look no further than the Whelen L53 Class 3 LED Beacon. With a has an LED light source featuring a rated life exceeding that of comparable flash tubes by more than 100:1, this beacon isn’t burning out any time soon. Not to mention the broadband radiator technology that keeps this beacon shining as bright as its strobe light cousins but without the high amp draw. It’s SAE Class 3 certified and comes with an 8 foot cord, with the classic cigar plug and On/Off switch with LED “On” indicator.
It’s polycarbonate base and dome make it durable and compact and it is available as a magnetic mount only. A Five Year Whelen-guaranteed Warranty and 15 flash patterns (two of which are SignalAlert 75 and 150!) round out this stellar Beacon. Check it out on our social media, or on our website for more information and photos.
- Compact size, universal application.
- SAE Class 3 Certified intensity from a single Super-LED.
- 15 flash patterns, including SignalAlert 75 and 150.
- 100,000 hour rated life.
- 12 VDC with low current draw (0.15 Amp avg. @ 12.8 VDC).
- Supplied with 8 foot cord with cigar plug and On/Off switch with LED “On” indicator.
- Magnetic mount.
- Polycarbonate base and dome.
- Size: 3-3/4” (95mm) H x 5” (127mm) Dia.
Whelen Five Year Warranty