This Code 3 XTP3 Series Directional LED Surface Mount Light is a member of an extraordinary family of Code 3 warning lights. The revolutionary design of the XTP Series packages style, versatility, and performance into a compact, sleek design providing all the capabilities demanded from a high-performance light for a fraction of the cost. Each model delivers a bright, controllable signal within a sleek, low-profile design. These compact, waterproof exterior lights can be mounted virtually anywhere on a vehicle to meet any need or application. The exceptional design and versatility of the XTP Series makes it the quintessential addition to any emergency vehicle.
The XTP Series is backwards compatible with all XT Series mounting brackets. All XTPs utilize smart sensing electronic technology, allowing the lighthead to use either its built-in flash programming or receive signals from any external flashing device.
Each model is compatible with the Code 3 lighthead programmer, allowing for easy, quick flash pattern setup. Models can be programmed to operate on their own or in synchronization with other compatible Code 3 lights. The XTP’s round edges and sleek, slim design blends perfectly on the contours of today’s vehicles. Each low-profile model measures only 0.6 inch (15 mm) in depth. Available with a standard black bezel or optional chrome and black rubber bezels making it customizable and easy to match any vehicle design.
- Delivers a bright signal in a sleek, low-profile design.
- Allows for placement almost anywhere on the vehicle with its compact design.
- Provides users with a versatile, high-performance exterior light at an affordable price.
- Available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red, and White.
- 21 flash patterns including Steady-burn.
- Controllable flash pattern output.
- Programmable with the Code 3 Lighthead Programmer.
- Syncable with Code 3’s Chase, MR6, Mega Thin, and M180 lights.
- Same mounting hole pattern and brackets as the XT lights.
- Multiple flash patterns with phase 1 and phase 2 syncing capabilities.
- Black bezel standard.
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Power usage: 6 watts max
- Temperature range: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Certifications: SAE J595 Class 1, SAE J575, California Title 13, ECE R65, ECE R10, RoHS
- Dimensions: 1.4” H x 3.7” L x 0.6” D (36 x 93 x 15 mm)
Code 3 Five Year Warranty