The Code 3 LSS222 Two Level LED Beacon has two levels of unique LED reflectors provide a focused signal for superior brightness. Lens construction provides an excellent horizontal spread for easy identification of signal. 39 flash patterns including 4 simulated rotating patterns provide plenty of signal options. Low amp draw and bright output provide the ideal beacon for everyday use.
Only the Blue beacons are ECE65 compliant for use on international emergency vehicles. ECE65 regulates Special Warning Lamps for color, light output/angle and weatherproofing.
- Two Levels of 8 LEDs Each.
- Available with Amber, Blue, and Red LEDs.
- Clear, Amber, Red, and Blue Polycarbonate Lenses.
- 39 Built-in User Selectable Flash Patterns, Including 4 Simulated Rotating Patterns.
- Provides 360° of Coverage.
- Waterproof, ShockResistant, Potted Circuit Board.
- Pipe/Permanent Mount Standard.
- Available with Suction/Magnetic Mount with 9 foot Straight Cord.
- Black Powder Coated Die-Cast Base
- Pipe/Permanent Mount: 4.57” H x 5.75” Base Diameter (116.1 mm x 146 mm).
- Magnetic Mount: 4.84” H x 6.38” Base Diameter (122.8 mm x 162 mm).
- Lens Diameter: 4.29” (109 mm)
- 10-30 Volt DC
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- 0.85 Amps Average
- SAE J845, Class 1
- California Title 13 Compliant in Red, Blue and Amber
- Meets ECE65 in Blue Only
Code 3 Five Year Warranty