Sometimes you need a light that can both warn and direct traffic. That’s where the Feniex Fusion Arrow Board comes in.
The Fusion Arrow Board features innovative multi-color technology (Amber, White, Red, and Blue in various combinations) and is engineered on the Fusion platform. Combining the Fusion 800 and four Fusion 200 Light Sticks, the arrow board has 57 flash patterns for dual color. That’s a lot of flash pattern options.
You can choose between 40° optics for long range penetration or 180° optics for a wide light spread. Worried about the installation? Don’t be. The Fusion Arrow Board has built-in surface mount hardware, making for easy installation.
There are a lot of directional light boards on the market, but none of them are as cost effective or advanced as the Feniex Fusion Arrow Board.
Color options available are All Amber/White, Half Amber/Red and Half Amber/Blue, or Custom. Optics options are All 40° optics, All 180° optics, or Custom. If you choose Custom on either dropdown we will contact you for configuration.
- Choice of 180° or 40° light spread optics per module.
- Available Colors: AW, AB, AR, BW, RB, RW.
- 57 flash patterns for dual color
- Rugged weather-resistant enclosure
- Encased in Rugged, aluminum extrusion
- Built in surface mount hardware
- Made in the USA
- 2 programmable modes
- Directional Patterns
- Takedown or Work-Light
- Flood Mode
- Input voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: 6 Amps
- Dual Color: 192 high power 4 Watt Cree LEDs
- Certifications: SAE J595, CT13, SAE J1119
- Dimensions: 15.05″ H x 42.55″ L x 2.7″ W
- Cable Harness length: 10 Feet
Feniex 5 Year Warranty